GiantLeaps is looking for two interns!
GiantLeaps is an Amsterdam based fast growing start-up on a mission to make the food and hospitality industry sustainable. We focus on calculating the climate impact of food and use our data backed knowledge to help caterers, restaurants and events to become more sustainable.
Are you eager to experience what it’s like to work in a mission driven start-up? Are you looking for a chance to contribute in the fight against climate change and do you love good food? GiantLeaps offers you an internship where you can do just that. We’ll show and teach you what it’s like to bring new products and services with a sustainable mission to the market.
You’ll work closely with Laura, our founder. Providing support in projects and our day to day activities with the opportunity to do your own internal projects. Your work will include:
- Performing LCA’s to expand our database
- Provide support in our consultancy projects
- Transform our data driven calculation into appealing presentation formats for our clients
- Calculate climate impact of menus and events using our database
Since we are a small team, we offer you the opportunity to broaden your internship experience by taking on projects that have your personal interest. These could for example be; managing our (online) brand presence, marketing research, sales assistance, IT, or optimization of our internal processes.
- University student with (basic) LCA knowledge
- Fluent in Dutch or English
- Microsoft Excel skills or willing to learn these quickly
- Food lover
- Sustainability is at the top of your agenda
- Strong communication skills
- Entrepreneureal mindset. We’re a start-up, meaning that we can offer you to get involved with almost any part of our business, so we expect you to have an active and open approach to new challenges.
- Available from beginning of 2019 for minimum of 3 months at least 4 days a week
Interested? Send an email with your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org check out our website giant-leaps-wp.opper.nl and Instagram (@GiantLeapsnl) account for more information about our work.